Thanks for visiting our website. We would be honored to assist in your Dust Control Program, Soil Stabilization needs, Erosion and Sediment control, and Haul Road Management programs. Our Envirotac line of dust control polymers are environmentally compliant and will make your areas dust free, while strengthening the soil fabric, increasing the compressive strength and the load bearing capabilities of the soil. It’s an easy application that can be applied by any equipment capable of spraying water. Applications can last years, practically eliminating the need to apply water or the need to re-grade roads, as the surface will have strength levels in the range of 5MPa. This will lower labor cost, equipment repairs, improve air quality, and lower the carbon footprint of the site. You will notice a pay back within a few months in comparison to traditional means of controlling fugitive dust. We have been on the ground over 26 years and have developed the best formulations and designed the best application rates.
Our business strategy to success is repeat business. We are able to work off of low margins offering our customers the best dust control products at the lowest cost. If you already are currently using another chemical stabilizer please let us provide a quote and conduct tests between our products and theirs so you can see that we are not only the best priced but the best solution.
Areas we commonly treat are:
- Dust abatement, virtually every soil and every need.
- Tailings / Stockpile Capping
- Oil Rig/ Construction Pads
- Erosion Control – Slope / Berm Stabilization
- Roads / Heavy Haul to light duty access roads
- Parking lots
- Sub-Base stabilization
- Aircraft Runways
- Helicopter Landing Pads
- Pm2.5 and Pm10 dust control
- Hydro-Seeding, it expedites seed growth while stabilizing soils and sediment
Why Envirotac Line of Polymers:
- Over 26 years in business
- Our R&D team of chemical engineers have developed the best products
- We offer the best prices and ship globally
- Environmentally Friendly
- Increases the CBR in some cases by 650%
- Increases Load Bearing capabilities of soil
- Our polymers offer the best longevity
- UV protection added to increase durability
- Makes soils water resistant and will not leach when wet.
- Improves traction of soils even when wet
- Increased tensile strength
Why EP&A Envirotac Inc.:
- Over 26 years in business
- Expert advice and friendly customer service
- Best application procedures
- Access to Engineers that can help see your project through
- 24 hour contact
- Consistency in all of our products
- Local representation
- Annual Customer appreciation events where techniques and product lines are discussed
- We honestly and genuinely want to do right by our customers. Ask us about it!
About EP&A Envirotac, Inc.
EP&A Envirotac, Inc started in 1990 when founder John Vermillion decided to transition his paving company into a new technology, polymer modified soil. He was infusing in-situ soils with liquid polymer which modified the soils micro-structures at a nano level. This increased the interconnection between the soil particles through a polymerized “web”. His first large job was with US Borax when they needed to contain their tailing impoundments that contained potentially harmful VOC’s. An affordable and effective method was needed to contain the tailing deposits from becoming airborne and entering the atmosphere of the neighboring community. Envirotac was applied at a cost of less than a penny ($0.01 USD) per square foot. The application successfully contained the fugitive dust for five years and has since been reapplied every five years. Since then we have treated over 20,000 acres of tailings for dust control, worldwide.
The product became known on the World Stage after 9-11 happened. US Marines needed to find a way to combat fugitive dust that was causing “Brown Out” conditions and impairing the pilots visibility when landing, which could cause fatal crashes. Marines that had previously trained in Yuma, AZ with the MAWTS program recalled a product called Envirotac that was used to treat soils during their landing operations. The product was immediately acquired by the United States Marines for Forward Operating Base Camp Rhino. The very first US land base established in Afghanistan during Operation Enduring Freedom. EP&A Envirotac, Inc. donated an additional 10,000 gallons in order to treat a larger area that was required for helicopter landing pads. The United States Marines stationed at Camp Rhino affectionately called the product “Rhino Snot“. The name has garnered imposters but the formula has not been duplicated.
Customers that have used and continue to use the Envirotac line of Polymers:
- United States Military
- Canadian Armed Forces
- Rio Tinto
- Freeport McMoRan Copper & Gold
- Barrick Gold
- Newmont Gold
- Shell Oil
- Chevron Oil
- Caracal Energy
- Kellog Brown and Root (KBR)
- Kinross Gold
- Plus many more including industrial, commercial, and municipal customers